Click me for a modal
California Rules and Compliance
In compliance with the State of California the general requirements for Internet Food Service Intermediaries under the Cal Code Chapter 11.6 include:
- The requirements for the permitting of a MeHKO by the local enforcement agency as specified in the California Retail Food Code (Cal Code), Chapter 11.6.
- FamilyGrab does not charge any fees for meals purchased by our users directly from food vendors listed on our website.
- FamilyGrab does not carry liability insurance that covers any incidents arising from the sale or consumption of food listed or promoted. See our Terms and Conditions of Use Policy.
- To report a food safety complaint to FamilyGrab please email CustomerService@FamilyGrab.com and the the Internet food service intermediary and local enforcement agency
- Advertisement of third-party delivery services for food produced by a microenterprise home kitchen operation are not allowed, except as authorized under Cal Code Section 114367.5. (2)(b).
- IFSI or MeHKO are not allowed to use the word “catering” or any variation of that word in a listing or publication of a microenterprise home kitchen operation’s offer of food for sale.
[gravityform id="1" title="false" description="false"]